• Alanya Properties | Property in Alanya

Tosmur Mah, Kocaosman Sk.

Prestige Residence C Blok Tosmur / Alanya

+90 242 511 11 17                +90 532 300 53 08

info@alanyaproperties.com

Compare Listings

Emerald Paradise- Luxury apartments for sale in Avsallar, Alanya

Avsallar, 07410 Alanya/Antalya, Turkey
from€35,500

Description

Emerald Paradise- Luxury apartments for sale in Avsallar, Alanya.

The 4th Emerald Project we have designed in Alanya’s Avsallar region “Emerald Paradise

Our new project which we are due to start in January 2020 presents you, our dear guests with the same luxury lifestyle and construction quality as its sister projects, Emerald ParkEmerald Towers and Emerald Dreams  at affordable prices.

Emerald Paradise will be constructed on a plot of 13.000 m2 and will consist of 234 apartments in total, 144 one bedroom apartments, 64 two bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms) and 26 penthouse apartments.

Our project offers you facilities for your comfort, security and enjoyment. Facilities such as a gym, health and wellness spa centre, restaurant, games room, cinema, tennis court, kids club, swimming pools, barbeque area, and a shop are all available. We have also taken measures to ensure that the people using the communal areas do not disturb each other. We have placed the kids play ground, tennis court and barbeque area together, and they were placed 3 metres lower than the grade and thus ensuring the noise does not disturb those sunbathing and resting by the pool.

Our Emerald Paradise project is located 1200 metres from one of the best beaches in the Antalya region, Fugla beach and is 800 metres from Avsallar town centre.

The largest local market of the area, the Avsallar Wednesday market, where you can find fresh fruit and vegetables grown locally and organic village produce is only a 5 minute walk away.

 

The planned start date of our Emerald Paradise project as January 2020 and the completion date as December 2021.

 

Apartment types:

  • 144 1 bedroom apartments
  • 64 2 bedroom apartments
  • 26 Penthouse apartments

 

Technical specifications:

  • Double glazed PVC windows and balcony doors
  • Spot lighting
  • Steel front doors
  • Interior doors
  • Heat-resistant walls
  • Ceramic flooring
  • Air conditioning in each room
  • Built-in kitchen units
  • Granit kitchen counter tops
  • Shower cabinets
  • Electrical water heating system
  • Balcony
  • Aluminium balcony railings

 

Social areas:

  • Outdoor swimming pool with water slides
  • Heated indoor swimming pool
  • Turkish Bath
  • Massage room
  • Sauna
  • Steam room
  • Restaurant
  • Cinema
  • Gym
  • Tennis court
  • Pool table and table tennis
  • Kids club
  • Children’s’ play area
  • Generator
  • Barbeque area
  • WI-FI in social areas
  • Parking garage
  • Open air car park
  • Video entry phone
  • Central satellite system
  • Elevator
  • Hydrophore
  • 7/24 onsite security
  • Gardeners and caretakers

Payment plan available, with the 40% downpayment and the remaining 60% paid in 24 installments over 2 yearsé

Contact us for more information and available payment plans!

Detail

Updated on January 14, 2020 at 2:40 pm

  • Property ID: AL-712
  • Price: from €35,500
  • Property Size: 46 m2
  • Land Area: 13000 m2
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Garage: 1
  • Year Built: 2020-01-31
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For sale
  • City: ALANYA, Avsallar
  • State/county: Antalya
  • Neighborhood: Antalya Airport, Beach, City Center, Gazipasa Airport
  • Country: Turkey

WalkScore

walkscore62 / Somewhat Walkable more details here

Contact info

Halil Gülseren
Halil Gülseren
+90 242 511 11 1700+90 532 300 5308
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Google Plus

Inquire about this property

Similar Properties

For sale
from€450,000
For sale

Modern villas for sale in Alanya Castle

Alanya, Antalya, Turkey

ID: AL-357Beds: 4Baths: 3m2: 200

Villa

Halil Gülseren

3 years ago

from€450,000

ID: AL-357Beds: 4Baths: 3m2: 200

Villa

3 years ago

For sale
€130,000
For sale

Sea view apartment for sale in Kargicak Alanya

Kargıcak Belediyesi, Kargıcak Mahallesi, Alanya/Antalya, Turkey

ID: AL-685Beds: 2Bath: 1m2: 110

Apartment

Halil Gülseren

8 months ago

€130,000

ID: AL-685Beds: 2Bath: 1m2: 110

Apartment

8 months ago

For Rent
weekly€280
For Rent

Emerald Towers – 1 bedroom apartment for rent in Avsallar, Alanya.

no:29,, Mehmet Akif Cd., 07410 Avsallar Mahallesi/Alanya/Antalya, Turkey

ID: K-176Bed: 1Bath: 1: 51

Apartment

Mustafa Gülseren

3 years ago

weekly€280

ID: K-176Bed: 1Bath: 1: 51

Apartment

3 years ago

For saleNew Project
from€29,000
For saleNew Project

New Project – Apartments for sale in Oba, Alanya

Oba, 07460 Alanya/Antalya, Turkey

ID: AL-732Bed: 1Bath: 1m2: 46

Apartment, Penthouse

Mustafa Gülseren

1 month ago

from€29,000

ID: AL-732Bed: 1Bath: 1m2: 46

Apartment, Penthouse

1 month ago


Яндекс.Метрика