• Alanya Properties | Property in Alanya

Tosmur Mah, Kocaosman Sk.

Prestige Residence C Blok Tosmur / Alanya

+90 242 511 11 17                +90 532 300 53 08

info@alanyaproperties.com

Compare Listings

New Project – Apartments for sale in Oba, Alanya

Oba, 07460 Alanya/Antalya, Turkey
From€32,000

Description

New Project – Apartments for sale in Oba, Alanya.

This new project is located in the Oba district of Alanya, which is surrounded by orange groves. This district has its own city centre where you can find amenities such as supermarkets, shops, shopping centres, ATM’s, doctors’ clinics, pharmacies, restaurants, and more.

The complex has a very modern design and consists of 3 blocks and 90 apartments. There are 2 types of apartments available; 1 bedroom apartments which are 46 2 and 2 bedroom penthouse apartments which are 98m2.

Communal facilities which can be found in the complex include an outdoor swimming pool,  a spa centre with an indoor pool swimming pool,  Turkish bath (hamam), sauna, steam room,  and massage rooms, there is also a  gym,  restaurant & cafe, aqua park, children’s’ playground, mini club, games & TV room, , caretaker service, 24/7 onsite security, CCTV, onsite car park, free Wi-Fi in communal areas and a  free shuttle service to the beach during the summer months.

The complex is located 3.5 km from the beach and 3 km from Alanya city centre, and is located in a very quiet area surrounded by orange groves.

This complex is a great investment opportunity and the apartments can be rented out for long or short term rentals.

Payment plans are available, a 30% down payment at the signing of the contract, and the remaining 70% can be paid in instalments until the completion of the project.

 

The project was started in November 2019 and will be completed in May 2021

 

 

For more information regarding your home in Alanya please contact us, Alanya Properties.

Detail

Updated on January 30, 2020 at 11:13 am

  • Property ID: AL-732
  • Price: From €32,000
  • Property Size: 46 m2
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Year Built: 2021-05-31
  • Property Type: Apartment, Penthouse
  • Property Status: For sale
  • City: ALANYA, Oba
  • State/county: Antalya
  • Neighborhood: Antalya Airport
  • Country: Turkey

WalkScore

walkscore36 / Car-Dependent more details here

Contact info

Mustafa Gülseren
Mustafa Gülseren
+90 242 511 11 17+90 532 740 7091
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Google Plus

Inquire about this property

Similar Properties

€105,000

2 Bedroom luxury apartment for sale in Oba, Alanya

Oba, Oba Mahallesi, 07460 Alanya/Antalya, Turkey

ID: AL-619Beds: 2Baths: 2m2: 95

Apartment

Halil Gülseren

1 year ago

€105,000

ID: AL-619Beds: 2Baths: 2m2: 95

Apartment

1 year ago

For sale
From€125,000
For sale

Penthouse apartments with amazing views for sale in Kargicak, Alanya

Kargıcak Belediyesi, Kargıcak Mahallesi, Alanya/Antalya, Turkey

ID: AL-372Beds: 2Bath: 1m2: 120

Apartment, Penthouse

Mustafa Gülseren

3 years ago

From€125,000

ID: AL-372Beds: 2Bath: 1m2: 120

Apartment, Penthouse

3 years ago

For sale
from€271,000
For sale

Luxury apartments for sale in Alanya, Oba

Oba, Oba Mahallesi, 07460 Alanya/Antalya, Turkey

ID: AL-661Beds: 2Bath: 1m2: 115

Apartment

Halil Gülseren

11 months ago

from€271,000

ID: AL-661Beds: 2Bath: 1m2: 115

Apartment

11 months ago

For sale
€89,000
For sale

1 Bedroom  apartment for sale in Kestel, Alanya

Kestel, Kestel Mahallesi, 07450 Alanya/Antalya, Turkey

ID: AL-641Bed: 1Bath: 1m2: 55

Apartment

Halil Gülseren

1 year ago

€89,000

ID: AL-641Bed: 1Bath: 1m2: 55

Apartment

1 year ago


Яндекс.Метрика