• Alanya Properties | Property in Alanya

Tosmur Mah, Kocaosman Sk.

Prestige Residence C Blok Tosmur / Alanya

+90 242 511 11 17                +90 532 300 53 08

info@alanyaproperties.com

Compare Listings

Apartments for sale in Mahmutlar, Alanya

Mahmutlar, Alanya/Antalya, Turkey
from€44,750

Description

This project consists of 1 block and 70 apartments, there are a variety of floor plans available for you to choose from.

Apartment types:

  • 1 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 60 m2 to 70m2
  • 2 bedroom apartments which are 105 m2
  • 3 and 4 bedroom penthouse apartments ranging in size from 155 m2 to 240 m2

Technical specifications of all apartments:

  • Stainless steel front door, American panel interior doors
  • Stylish and functional kitchen cabinets, granite worktops
  • High quality bathroom fixtures
  • Shower cabinet
  • Double glazed PVC windows
  • Ceramic / laminate floors
  • Non slippery ceramic tiles in the bathrooms and on the balconies
  • Elevator call button in the apartments
  • Intercom system
  • Internet and IP TV socket

The complex has communal facilities such as a swimming pool, children’s pool, water slides, heated indoor swimming pool, a gym, a spa centre with a Turkish bath, sauna, and steam room

The apartments of this complex all have sea and mountains views, the complex is surrounded by gardens and greenery, giving residents the chance to live a far from the stress of city living. The beach is located 850 metres from the complex.

Mahmutlar has its own town centre with shops, weekly local market, banks, parks and much more. Alanya city centre is only 8 km away and is easily accessible using the public buses.

This project is due to be completed in April 2021.

 

Payment plan available: 30 % down payment and the remaining 70% can be paid in instalments until April 2021.

 

For more information regarding your home in Alanya please contact us, Alanya Properties!

Property Documents

Detail

Updated on December 18, 2019 at 11:42 am

  • Property ID: AL-710
  • Price: from €44,750
  • Property Size: 65 m2
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Year Built: 2021-04-30
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For sale
  • City: ALANYA, Mahmutlar
  • State/county: Antalya
  • Neighborhood: Antalya Airport, Beach, City Center, Gazipasa Airport
  • Country: Turkey

WalkScore

walkscore82 / Very Walkable more details here

Contact info

Halil Gülseren
Halil Gülseren
+90 242 511 11 17+90 532 300 5308
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Google Plus

Inquire about this property

Similar Properties

For Rent
weekly€280
For Rent

Emerald Towers – 1 bedroom apartment for rent in Avsallar, Alanya.

no:29,, Mehmet Akif Cd., 07410 Avsallar Mahallesi/Alanya/Antalya, Turkey

ID: K-176Bed: 1Bath: 1: 51

Apartment

Mustafa Gülseren

3 years ago

weekly€280

ID: K-176Bed: 1Bath: 1: 51

Apartment

3 years ago

For sale
€50,000
For sale

2 Bedroom apartment in Avsallar for sale in Avsallar

Avsallar, 07410 Avsallar/Alanya/Antalya, Turkey

ID: AL-313Beds: 2Bath: 1m²: 70

Apartment

Halil Gülseren

3 years ago

€50,000

ID: AL-313Beds: 2Bath: 1m²: 70

Apartment

3 years ago

For saleLast 10 ApartmentsOur Project
Başlayan€42,000€159,000
For saleLast 10 ApartmentsOur Project

Emerald Park – Luxury modern apartments for sale in Avsallar, Alanya

Avsallar Mahallesi, Mehmet Akif Cd., 07410 Alanya/Antalya, Turkey

ID: AL-400Bed: 1Bath: 1m2 / from: 38

Apartment, Penthouse

Halil Gülseren

3 years ago

Başlayan€42,000€159,000

ID: AL-400Bed: 1Bath: 1m2 / from: 38

Apartment, Penthouse

3 years ago

For sale
€53,000
For sale

Emerald Park – fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment in Avsallar, Alanya

no:29,, Avsallar, Mehmet Akif Cd., 07410 Alanya/Antalya, Turkey

ID: AL-726Bed: 1Bath: 1m2: 57

Apartment

Mustafa Gülseren

2 months ago

€53,000

ID: AL-726Bed: 1Bath: 1m2: 57

Apartment

2 months ago


Яндекс.Метрика